Payment & Shipping Terms:
Hard Ferrite magnets are sintered permanent magnets composed of Barium or Strontium Ferrite. This class of magnets has good resistance to demagnetisation and corrosion, Due to their low cost, Ferrite magnets enjoy a very wide range of applications, from motors and loudspeakers to toys and crafts, occupy about 75% of the world market of constant magnets. we can supply you with both wet-pressed anisotropic and dry-pressed isotropic grades in all shapes and sizes.
The magnetic properties of Sintered Ferrite magnets:
|The magnetic properties of Sintered Ferrite magnets|
Key Features of strong magnet
1.High intrinsic coercive force
2.Available in simple shapes only due to manufacturing process
3.Lower service temperature than alnico, greater than rare earth
4.Lower energy product than alnico and rare earth magnets
Fine Grinding—Magnetic field moulding—Sintering
1. By Sea: They will be packed in a white box of pieces each, several boxes to a carton. (Detailed package quantity should be made upon the real products)
2. By Air: If the goods will be shipped by air, all the magnetic should be degaussed and we will use Iron sheet to shield.
All available shipping ways could be applied, by courier, air or sea, better to choose by sea.
1. By Sea: If the GW is over 50kg, we advise ship by sea when you are not urgent for the goods as the charge of ocean way is cheaper than by air.
P.S Appointed shipping company or our own forwarders all could be used in shipment.
2. By Air: If the good below 30kg, we advise to ship by air as we QMET signed a long-term agreement with Express (DHL, TNT, FedEx) and the best discount we can provide to you.
3. Full-way tracking the cargos for you before the goods arrive
1.For small amount, our usual way of payment is 100% T/T in advance, Western Union or Papal.
2.For large amount, we also could accept 30% prepayment before production, 70% after scanning copy of Bill of loading
In order to quote you the best price of magnet quickly . please provide the following information:
1. Magnet's size . grade . magnetic direction,quantity
2. Attached the drawing if customized
3. Any special packing or other requirement
If you have any questions,pls don't hesitate to contact us
Production Flow Chart:
1.Q:Are you a factory or trading company?
A:We are a factory.
2.Q:Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A:Our factory is located in Dongyang City, Zhejiang Province, China, about 2 hours by car from Ningbo . All our clients, from home or abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us!
3.Q:How can I get some samples?
A: We are honored to offer you samples.
4.Q:What is your express way?
5.Q:How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A:Quality is our life, the user is our God. Jiachi magnet people always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end. Our factory hasgainedISO, CE, SGS authentication.
6.Q:What is your Capacity?
7.Q:How about your Lead time?
A:1-3 days for sample,15-20workdays after deposit for bulk.
8.Q:What is your payment?
A:T/T,L/C, West Union, and Money gram
Welcome to contact us for more details, most competitive price for you!
Contact ME: mark-magnet(Skype)